eStara, a provider of conversion solutions for enhancing online sales and support initiatives, recently commissioned a study, conducted by Forrester Consulting, to evaluate Click to Call’s full impact on sales and internal resources for their organizations. Click to Call allows companies to engage buyers proactively and to transition them seamlessly from the Web to the phone.
To illustrate the financial impact of implementing Click to Call, Forrester conducted a Total Economic Impact study based on in-depth interviews of four organizations using eStara Click to Call, including two Fortune 500 retailers and two multinational financial services companies that have implemented the technology.
The results for retail portion of the study found:
- A three-year risk-adjusted Click to Call retailer ROI of 143 percent
- Click to Call increased online revenues by more than $2 million over three year period
- Retailers experienced payback in 14 months
- Average conversion rate of Click to Call users was significantly higher than non-users
- Prospects using Click to Call as the primary means of communication were better informed, and asked more detailed questions in comparison to toll-free callers
- Companies that deployed Click to Call reduced their operational costs through a reduction in the average volume of non-transactional calls and improvement in duration of customer calls